Friday, June 11, 2010

This is me almost one year ago! It's been kind of heart breaking to look at pictures of myself and how much I let myself go! The smile on my face is fake and I know this look all to well! I'm saying in my head "Hurry and take the dang picture" Who is happy looking like this? Not many people. So, with this I pass on my first piece of advice: Take pictures of yourself and put them all over your house, in the bathroom, refrigerator, by all the clocks, your nightstand, where ever you know you will see them. You cant really help yourself if you don't see yourself! Doing this will give you the determination to change, to become healthy, tone up and lose the weight you want to lose. It's not easy, it's the hardest thing I've had to do but in the end it will be worth it! You have to start somewhere, so you might as well take a good look at yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SO glad you are doing this. I need the advice! It will take a lot of guts to put pictures up of me right now! But I need the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take before pictures of myself right now! You have changed so much, and I know it feels so good to you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete