Monday, September 27, 2010

Up's and Downs

I am here to tell you that not every day of a weight loss program is easy! Since I hiked Timp a few weeks ago I have struggled to fit my workouts in and to take the time to eat healthy, at times i even stuffed my face with brownies(From BYU) yum!! They did eventually make me sick because my body is not used to that much sugar.. These few weeks of weakness turned out to be a good thing, loosing 4 more pounds! Who would have thought? So for those of you out there that are trying to go weeks and months without treats, i say indulge once every couple of weeks, it tricks your body and not only does it taste good you loose weight! Now, don't go crazy and eat a whole pan of something:)

As most of you know I finished my Goal of hiking Timp on Sept 11Th and as i stood on top of the summit i cried, not only because it scared me, and i was tired, cold and scared to death to climb down that mountain, i cried because I made it! I MADE IT!! I could not have done that with 85 more pounds on me, there is no way i would have had the strength to carry my body up and down that 12 hour hike. I am happy with my accomplishment, it took everything that I had to make that hike, and now I must move forward to a new goal.

I have 30 more pounds I would like to loose before Feb 5Th, when I will be going on a cruise with 4 other women:) The last weight to come off is the hardest so I'm going to have to work extra hard! You may see me jogging down your streets, swimming at the local pool, living on the Elliptical at Golds gym, Working out with my wonderful amazing Trainer Emily, I WILL REACH MY GOAL!!! Please join in with me on this major transformation i am making and do it for yourself, for your health and happiness!

Thank you all for the support you have given me, the compliments are what keeps me going daily, your friendship means the world to me and your love holds me up!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! The hardest really is behind you - I always think the first month is the most difficult; convincing yourself you really mean it, and before the results are really showing. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni, you are so amazing. I'm so proud of you and all that you have done to lose this weight! How awesome!!!!

    Well, what'ya know...I have 30 pounds to lose too. I am going to really try hard to do it with you by Feb...it's a lot to lose, but I know that you are a motivation to me so I am going to work hard and I will be calling you to workout once in a while with me too!!!! I hope your Lupus slows down so you can workout like you would like to!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete